How do I get $300 in a single IQ Option Trading

In this time I will share how I get the money of $300 only in the trading period and once I gain/profit is when it was entered into the local bank account while still in iq account option or still in your account fasapay in my opinion still hasn't named them in profit.

 Please see the image below, I am trading with binary options contract period of 15 minutes
 The advantage of using binary options are the we monitoring the length, we can analyze with precision whether the price will go up or down and in my case above me predicts prices will fall and I click the put.

 Don't forget to turn on 3 indicators as I loop on an image that is high school, RSI and BB. For its use please read-read on the internet that I describe here will be long.

 It turns out that my analysis and prediction is correct, then the end of green color by number.

 To this day I am quite trading with these advantages, because we should have in the trading target has been reached and if the daily preferably cukupkan trading for the day. Because usually when again and again (lust) will end up with a lose.